The present legal notice regulate the use if the web site www.chrand.es of which the holder CHRAND MARKETING & EVENTOS SL (CHRAND from now on).
The surfing in the web site of CHRAND attribute the condition of USER of the site and entails it´s complete acceptance without reservations of all and each of the conditions printed in this legal notice, warning that these conditions can be modified without any previous notice on behalf of CHRAND, in which case will proceed to its publication and notice as quickly as possible.
Therefore it is recommended that you read the content carefully in case you wish to access and use the information and services offered on the web site.
The USER is also obliged to make correct use of the web site in accordance to the law, in good faith, law and order, the uses of the present Legal Notice, and will respond to the CHRAND or a third party that any damage could be caused as consequence to the failure of such obligation.
Whatever different use to that of the one authorized is expressly prohibited, allowing CHRAND to refuse or withdraw the access and use at any moment.
CHRAND in compliance with law 34/2002, of the 11 July, of Services in Society of the Information and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- It´s social domain is: CHRAND MARKETING & EVENTOS SL
- It´s commercial name is: CHRAND.
- It´s CIF is: B93581932.
- It´s social address is in: C/ Cial. la Alzambra. Urbanización La Alzambra, oficina. 1-1 - 29660 MARBELLA - MÁLAGA (SPAIN).
- It´s registered in the Mercantile Registry in Malaga Number 5, document 1/2003/23.285,0 Tomo 3390, Folio 216 Hoja MA-65650.
To communicate with us we put at your disposal different means of contact which we will appear in detail:
- Tel: 952763593 ext 4
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the notifications and communications between the user and CHRAND will be considered efficient in all respects when they are carried out via one of the above mentions means of communication.
· CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The web site and its services are of free access and have no cost. Although CHRAND can control the use of some of the services offered on its web to previously filling in of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and that all the data given to the CHRAND are currant and will be the only one responsible if any of the information given is false or inexact.
The user promises to give the contents of the services of CHRAND its correct use and not use them for other means, such as:
- To spread criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorism, or in general anything which is against the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses, or conduct actions which could alter, break, interrupt or generate errors or damage the electronic documents, data or physical or logical systems of CHRAND or third parties, as well as hinder the access to any other users to the web site and its services by means of massive consumption of computer resources in which CHRAND offers its services.
- Try to get access to the e-mail accounts of other users or registered areas of the computer system of CHRAND or third parties, and in this case extract information.
- Violate the rights to intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of CHRAND or third parties.
- Impersonate any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, put to the disposal of or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the holders of the corresponding right consent and it is legally permitted.
- Collect data aimed for publicity and to send publicity of any kind and communications aimed at sales or of a commercial nature without asking for previous consent.
All the contents of the web site, eg: texts, photos, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic designs, source codes, all make up a whole which belongs to CHRAND, without the user being able to have rights to exploit it further than that strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In the end, the users which connect to this web site can see the contents and in their case make authorized private copies providing that the elements have not been transferred to any other party or that they install them onto other servers connected to the network or be an objective of some type of exploitation.
Furthermore, al the brands, commercial names or distinguishing signs of any type that appear on the web site belong to CHRAND, so it is understood that the user has no rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents or any other act which has not been expressly authorizes by the holder are strictly prohibited.
The establishment of the hyperlink doesn´t in any case implicate the existence of relations between CHRAND and the owner of the website in which is established, neither the acceptance or the approval on behalf of the CHRAND of its contents or services.
CHRAND will not be held responsible of the use each user gives to all the material put to their disposal on the web site or any of the proceedings carried out on it.
· EXCLUSIONS OF GUARANTEE AND RESPONSIBILITY IN THE ACCESS AND USE
The content of the web site is of a general character and had a mere informative purpose, without giving any guarantee of obtaining access to all the content, or its comprehensiveness, correction, validity or its suitability for a specific objective.
CHRAND excludes, up to where the legal system permits, any responsibility for damage or harm of any nature derived from:
- The failure to access the web site or lack of accuracy, exactness, comprehensiveness and /or currant importance of contents, as well as the existence of habits and defects of all types of the transmitted contents, spread, stored, put at the disposal, to those who have accessed via the web site to the services which are offered.
- The presence of viruses and other elements of the contents which could produce alterations in the computers, electronic documents or data belonging to the user.
- The non-compliance with the law, the good faith, the public order, the use of the traffic of the present legal notice as consequence of the incorrect use of the web site. In particular, and specifically, CHRAND will not be held responsible for any actions carried out by any third party which violate the rights of intellectual and industrial property, business secrecy, rights to honour, personal and family intimacy and one's self image, as well as the regulation of disloyal competence and illicit publicity.
Furthermore, CHRAND declines any responsibility regarding the information found outside of the web site and which is not directly managed by our webmaster. The role of the links which appear on this web is exclusively to inform the user of the existence of other sources susceptible to expand the contents offered on the web site. CHRAND doesn´t guarantee or won´t be held responsible of the functioning or the accessibility of the linked sites, or suggested, invited or recommended to visualize them, so will also not be held responsible for the results obtained. CHRAND will not be held responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks on behalf of third parties.
· PROCEDURES IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ACTIVITIES OF ILLICT CHARACTER
In the case that any user or third party considers the existence of facts or circumstances of an illicit character of the use of any content and / or the realization of any activity in the included or accessible web pages via the web site should send a notification to CHRAND duly identifying and specifying the alleged violations.
The administrative information given through the web site doesn´t substitute the legal publicity of the laws, rules, planes, general dispositions and acts which have to be formally published in the legal newspapers of the public administrations, which form the only instrument which gives faith of its authenticity and content. The information available on the web site should be understood as a guide without any legal validity.
· POLICY OF PRIVACY
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always request that you provide it voluntarily. The data collected from the forms you fill in on the web or via other channels, will be adequately treated according to the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OD THE EUROPEAN PARLEMENT AND COUNCIL OF THE 27 OF APRIL 2016 according to the data protection of any individual in what treatment of personal information and free circulation of this data respects and for which the Directorate 95/46/EU (General Law concerning data protection) is revoked, of which ESTUDIOS UNIVERSITARIOS AMERICANOS S.L is responsible. This entity will treat all the data in a confidential manner with the purpose of offering the services requested, with all the legal guarantees and security that the Law and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December and the Law 34/2002 of the 11 July, of Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce impose.
CHRAND will not cede or share the data with any third party without the person´s express consent.
The user can revoke the permission given as well as execute their right to access, rectify, cancel, oppose, right to forget, portability and temporary limitations addressing themselves to the following address: CHRAND MARKETING & EVENTOS SL , address in CENTRO COMERCIAL DE VILLAGE. CTRE DE ISTAN KM 1, OFICINAS 12 A 19 - 29602 MARBELLA - MALAGA (SPAIN), or via their DPO LexDatos: identifying themselves correctly and expressly and directly indicating the rights which they wish to execute, to the following e-mail account: email@example.com
CHRAND adopts the technical and organizational means needed once the Risk Evaluation the above mentioned law and any other applicable legislation is carried out. Although absolute invulnerability of the system cannot be guaranteed, there for we do not take any responsibility for any damage and prejudice derived from the alterations third parties can cause the computerized system, electronic documentation or users files.
Our policy concerning electronic mail is only based on resending information which you have requested.
If you prefer not to receive these messages via electronic mail we offer you the possibility to execute you rights of cancelation and relinquish to receive these messages in accordance with Título III, article 22 , of the law 34/2002 of Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce.
· COOKIES POLICY
What are the cookies?
A cookie is a file which is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. The cookies permit a web page amongst other things to store and recover information about navigational habits of the user and his computer, depending on the information it contains and the way they use their computer it can also be used to identify the user.
- Analysis: they are those cookies which treated by us or a third party permits us to quantify the number of users and that way carry out a mediation and statistical analysis of the use the user is giving our service. For that we analyse their navigation of our web page in order to better the users experience..
The details of the cookies used in this page are the following:
Of third parties
Collect information about the user's navigation in the web page in order to know the origin of the visit and other similar information of a statistical level. Don´t obtain data of names or surnames of the user or address from which they are connected.
Google Analytical Centre of privacy of Google
Note: The cookies of type "Propias" are only used by the owner of this web and the cookies of "De terceros" are used by the loaner or the services which is detailed in the table above.
How can I deactivate or eliminate these cookies?
You can permit, block, or eliminate the downloaded cookies from your computer via the configuration of the options of your navigator installed in your computer.
Complement of incapacitation for navigators of Google Analytics
If you wish to reject the analytical cookies of Google Analytics from all the navigators, in the way that no information of yours is sent to Google Analytics, you can download a compliment which carries out this function from this link:
· Applicable Legislation
The present conditions shall be governed by the currant Spanish Legislation.
The language used will be Spanish (Castellano).
To access the Legal Clauses: www.chrand.es/clausulas-legales
Please be advised that in order for the courses to be viable, we need a minimum of 25 students registered. If this number is not reached, the organizers will have the right to pospone the courses or cancel them.
A full refund of the registration will be given to those student who can not attend in the new dates.