Registrations & Information
CASCAIS - 8th till 12th May 2019
Participants must meet the following eligibility criteria (just a basic coaching certificate is enough).
In order to be considered for GPTCA Membership, a candidate should be:
- a certified coach by a National Tennis Federation OR equivalent (PTR, USPTR, ITF, UISP and other associations recognized by a specific country) or
- an ATP Member (active, coach or alumni [ex-player]), Division I or II.
Note: The GPTCA Board will have the authority to decide on a case-by-case basis whether membership can be awarded.
To clarify how levels C and B work in a combined course:
A combined C and B level course is in fact two separate courses for participants taking part simultaneously.
One participant cannot take Level C and B together at the same time.
Participants who already have Level C will take the Level B certification in this course.
Participants who have no GPTCA levels should take level C first, except the following, that will be able to take the level B directly:
- coaches of ATP/WTA Top 1000 players who worked at this level for at least 2 consecutive years
- coaches of ITF Top 100 juniors who worked at this level for at least 2 consecutive years
- coaches of professional teams (University, Federation or League teams) who worked at this level for at least 2 consecutive years
- former ATP/WTA Top 1000 singles players
- former ATP/WTA Top 500 doubles players
GPTCA Course - Registration Fee: 495€
The Fee Includes:
- Registration to C & B Level Course: 395€
- Annual GPTCA Membership: 100€
- 2.5 days of GPTCA Course and Exams (May 10th, 11th & 12th)
- Instructional materials
- T-shirt of the event
- Invitation to the speeches
Mental Tennis Program - Registration Fee: 195€ (May 8th & 9th)
Toni Nadal & Pancho Campo Motivational Speeches Fee: 26€
- "Developing Rafael Nadal from the early age to Pro" by Toni Nadal
- "Motivation & Stress Management" by Pancho Campo
Notice: Please be advised that in order for the course to be viable, we need a minimum of 25 students. If this number is not reached, the organizers will have the right to pospone the course or cancel it. A full refund of the registration will be given to those student who can not attend in the new dates.